The Team working with the most visionary product in the domain recognized by Gartner in 2018, Most Strategic in Portfolio Management by Forrester and having a number of other awards.
The product helps software organizations to transform the way they collaboratively plan, deliver, measure, and learn across their software development lifecycles.
It helps to deliver the most comprehensive software solution available for scaling agile to the enterprise, transform the way organizations enable and manage agile productivity across their enterprise, portfolios, programs, and teams by aligning business strategy with technical execution. Our client is US (Austin) based, working in the atmosphere of a startup, within a highly dynamic environment.
• Experienced in debugging, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
• Showing a good understanding of Agile philosophy, Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Persistent when it’s needed to promote own ideas and flexible when it comes to listening to other people opinions
• Producing high-quality deliverables and propagating high-quality culture in a team
It is also great if you are already acquainted with
• SQL tuning and optimization
• PowerShell, Docker, DevOps
• SAFe methodology
• Jira, TFS, GitLab, and other process management tools
• Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, and other CI tools’
• Managing remote teams
• Teaching and training team members
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
A possibility to
• Develop new features based on the backlog elaborated together with a Product Owner, and fix defects in the existing functionality
• Participate in the full cycle of software development
• Manage team performance
• Conduct peer reviews for team members
• Troubleshoot and investigate end-customer issues
• Drive continuous improvements both in product functionality and codebase, without fear of making mistakes and learning based on them
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Conduct direct communication with the client
• Clarify requirements and propose alternatives
• Get a quick grasp of the client’s business and priorities
• Support client’s ideas and drive execution from concept to delivery
• Propose new ideas for improvement in a well-structured and ROI-based manner
And that is just the beginning!