Our customer is Anheuser-Busch InBev. ABI is a Belgian multinational drink and brewing holdings company based in Leuven, Belgium. It is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies. ABI team is building a company to last, brewing beer and building brands that will continue to bring people together for the next 100 years and beyond. With centuries of brewing history, we’ve seen countless new friendships, connections, and experiences built on a shared love of beer.
ABI invests the majority of brand-building resources in Focus Brands, those ones with the greatest growth potential — brands Budweiser®, Stella Artois® and Beck’s®, alongside Leffe®, Hoegaarden®, Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Antarctica®, Quilmes®, Michelob Ultra®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, Hasseröder®, and Jupiler®.
We are working on different solutions for all areas of ABI activities, like sales, marketing, logistic, etc. As the primary platform for operational activities automation and optimization ABI chose SaleForce.com which is used already around all America, Europe, and partially Asia. Many projects are started on SFDC platform every year. Also, we have a big scope of Business Intelligence projects, which are focused on modern reporting and forecasting, looking forward to enabling the power of Data Science for the business. We expect to have a team of highly skilled professionals who will work on different projects in SFDC domain and BI systems for the next few years.
If you are keen to work for one of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the world, to have challenges on a regular basis, and to visit our great locations around the globe — come and join us!
A perfect fit demonstrates
• Fluent English, which is a must
• Experience in ERP domain or BI systems, which will be helpful
• Background of Agile and Scrum
• Ability to communicate and advocate the proposed technical solution
• Willingness to learn something new
• Ability to estimate efforts and justify them in front of customer and delivery organization, efficiency in getting buy-ins from different parties
• Willingness to deal with quickly changing and flexible priorities in multi-tasking and dynamic environments
• The desire to participate in different proof-of-concept and prototyping activities, technology assessments, and comparison exercises
• Good presentation skills — all important messages are to be delivered in a clear and certain way so that everyone (including non-technical persons) could have an understanding of why one or another decision took place
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Project coordination of medium complexity with mentoring of an experienced manager
• Maintaining communication with business
• Facilitating the engagement and proposal phases when it comes to new opportunities and projects
• Shaping and managing the business expectations
• Ensuring the project deliverables conform to the budget, scope, schedule, and quality during all phases of the SDLC: initiation, analysis and design, execution, monitoring and control, and completion
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Get a friendly and mature team
• Have ability to propose and implement own solutions
• Enjoy flexible working schedule