SoftServe has proven its expertise in helping our customers with digital transformations day by day.
The client is empowering some of the world’s largest organizations to mitigate risk, reduce IT costs, and demonstrate compliance efforts — all while meeting the highest standards of corporate governance.
The product is a business-oriented identity governance solution that delivers risk-aware compliance management, integrated user lifecycle management, adaptive role management, access request management, and identity intelligence.
Our Client is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to help solve the complex problems of identity governance faced by our global 1000 customers.
• Possessing 4+ years of professional experience in developing enterprise software, preferably in a Java/J2EE environment, and demonstrated fluency in Java
• Having a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrating expert-level knowledge of core Java
• Experienced with JSF, ExtJS, Dojo, AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX, and other J2EE technologies
• Expertised in the development and integration of REST-based web services utilizing XML and/or JSON data representations
• Skilled at database development and ORM technologies such as SQL, MySQL, Hibernate
• Having practical knowledge of application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
• Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communications skills
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• The broader Engineering team, as well as Support, and also occasionally communicate directly with customers to assist inL3 Support escalations
• Writing quality code in addition to debugging complex problems
• Increasing the quality of product and developing solutions to customer reported issues
• Maintaining and enhancing the existing components in Java, JSF, and ExtJS
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work in a friendly atmosphere with a proficient team
• Participate in conferences, training sessions, seminars
• Share a package of benefits (medical insurance/additional (paid) vacation, anniversary gifts/corporate events) and foreign language classes