Our unit is focused on the financial services domain which is undergoing a digital revolution that ultimately redefines the fundamentals of today’s modern financial institutions.
Our continuous focus is on providing customer-centric solutions while keeping our clients fully satisfied and striving for more. We help companies implement digital solutions.
Cards and payments
Our services vary from designing innovative customer experience to meeting the regulatory requirements, compiling security standards, implementing tools, establishing technology infrastructure, and keeping pace with disruptions in the industry.
Equipped with experience in the insurance industry, we help our clients face the challenges of the uncertain future and exploit emerging opportunities.
We are working with the US/Europe-based companies which are interested in developing different software with modern technologies stack.
A professional having the below-mentioned skills
• Understanding of product development lifecycle and customer product lifecycle to be able to provide effective liaison between engineering team, marketing team and sales team
• Experience in Accounting/Audit/Financial Analysis
• Profound ability to organize and document requirements
• Strong analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources
• Setting clear objectives and managing priorities, flexibility
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and in different environments, self-confidence
• Strong consulting and advisory skills
• General knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS (ACCA F3 level certification as an advantage) would be a benefit
• Diversified experience in working with financial reporting of companies from different industries (majorly Telecom/Retail/E-commerce) would be a plus point
• Upper-Intermediate English for everyday communication with customers
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Translating the Market Requirements into Product Requirements suitable for Engineering to act on
• Prioritizing requirements and define the scope to meet client needs in a timely manner given available resources
• Managing the entire feature life cycle from planning and definition through implementation, testing, and deployment
• Serving as the product owner in Agile/SCRUM development process; write user stories, groom the backlog, and lead sprint planning
• Providing engineering point of view to customer product management team (explain constraints/resolution plans/budget influence etc)
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Grow technically and contribute to worthy enterprise product
• Handle any issues coming
• Enable the possibility to work remotely
• Participate in conferences, training sessions, seminars
• Have access to robust educational and mentorship programs
• Share with you a package of benefits (medical insurance/ additional (paid) vacation, anniversary gifts) and foreign language classes)