We are working with an American Software company that offers an industry-leading portfolio of finance, operations, and accounting solutions that empower customers to streamline operations that drive growth and profitability across the energy value chain. Designed for digital transformation, the software platform delivers open standards, mobile-first design, and cloud technologies to drive innovation.
Our client has been providing user-friendly, intuitive oil&gas accounting software that accelerates answers to critical questions impacting daily productivity and overall success. More than 500 oil and gas companies rely on that product for its software solutions and expert support.
We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer who should work with application migration, design, implement, and ship features on the web in addition to strengthening the cloud-based architectural components of the platform as part of a Scrum Team.
• Skilled in modern Azure, AWS clouds
• Experienced in Azure Services: App Services and Web Apps, Data Factory, Azure Logging, Application Insights, Key Vault, Azure DevOps, etc.
• Having a solid concept of Azure architecture and can create scalable cloud-native applications
• Understanding how Network and routing works
• Strongly knowledgeable and experienced in Docker and container orchestration with Kubernetes (including AKS)
• Familiar with IaaC and configuration management concepts. Experience with Terraform and(or) ARM Templates would be a great advantage
• Able to build CI/CD processes based on DevOps best practices
• Showing MS SQL Server and SSRS administration experience. Able to assure High Availability and Performance for your servers
• The candidate who knows PowerShell, ASP.Net, and other programming languages at the level required for writing automation scripts and understanding application code
• Proficient in leading/guiding small teams of engineers to drive them, decompose the complexity to tasks, mentor them and back-up if needed, communicate and convince around that or another decision
• A highly responsible and hardworking person ready for complex tasks and teamwork
• Demonstrating Intermediate Strong English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Migration from on-premise and different clouds to Azure
• Preparing PoCs
• Investigation and suggestion of a possible solution based on Azure stack
• Setting up non-production and production environments from scratch
• Dev and QA teams having good teamwork
• Participation in regular meetings with the customer
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work with Top System and DevOps Architects in the company
• Create a strategic product for the customer which is of the highest importance according to market needs
• Contribute to customer development and further resultative cooperation
• Support in your technical and personal growth: we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our Company
• Have flexible working hours: whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head it is ok with us
• Get the possibility to take part in internal and external events
• Access experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge