The largest Big Data & AI Center of Excellence in Eastern Europe, our expertise in Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, IoT, Cloud technologies recognized by Google and Amazon. We are transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by creating the most innovative solutions using proven architecture design methodologies, innovation frameworks, and experience design approaches. Our group successfully delivered 50+ discovery & consulting projects and 75+ implementation projects in 2019. Together with the SEI, and Carnegie Mellon University, we invented the Smart Decisions game, in order to promote architecture design methodologies, intended to facilitate the design of complex architectures.
Please read more at smartdecisionsgame.com
An expert with
• Excellent understanding of distributed computing technologies, approaches, and patterns
• Proficiency in one of the following programming languages: Java, Scala, or Python
• Cloud experience, which is a big plus point: AWS, GCP or Azure
• Hands-on experience with Hadoop, NoSQL, MPP technologies, processing frameworks, or other Big Data technology areas: data ingestion, consolidation, streaming or batching
• Experience in at least one of the processing and computation frameworks: Kafka Streams, Storm, Spark, Flink, Beam/DataFlow, Akka, etc.
• Expertise in at least one of the RDBMS or NoSQL engines: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, HBase, Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB, Impala, Kudu, etc.
• A skill in implementing Data Lakes, Data Warehousing, or analytics systems, which is a big plus point
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Creating sustainable Big Data and AI solutions
• Evaluation of cutting-edge Big Data technologies, implement PoCs and MVPs
• Learning new technologies and obtain certifies
• Learning how to design architectures using proven methodologies by SEI, Carnegie Mellon
• Becoming a top expert, or a certified Architect
• Gaining deep expertise in one or multiple clouds
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Deliver discovery and consulting projects, such as solution design, technology assessment, and architecture evaluation together with CoE Lead Architects
• Implement full-scale high-performance Data Platforms and decision-support systems
• Utilize rapid prototyping techniques to accelerate the implementation of new technical solutions
• Adopt cutting-edge technologies on a challenging project
• Provide high-value services to different range of companies: from startups to Fortune 100
• Engage new clients and work closely with the Sales team