A big and creative team working with the biggest Healthcare digital solutions provider in the United States (located in Lexington, Boston, MA). Every day we fight to save lives and make clinicians’ life much easier. We are looking for an IT ninja (read System Administrator) who is always around to help in any, even the most difficult situation (support our Project IT infrastructure).
The general solution is the single sign-on platform for healthcare providers. Our mission is to decrease the time, spent on daily activities of the physicians, especially on the authentication workflows. The team consists of 60 members in Lviv, working on different solutions.
Our top-experts team is very proactive, responsible, and trustworthy. We work in a friendly environment and have good relationship with our Client.
As a part of our team, you will get a chance to be involved in world-class challenges, work with cutting-edge technologies, cooperate directly with heads of our Client’s IT& infrastructure and security departments.
• Not afraid of taking ownership of the technical success of one of our client products as well as be ready to help with others if required
• Having a Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer Science, or similar
• Possessing 1 year+ experience in administrating and support IT infrastructure systems and applications
• Experienced in MS Windows Server Administration, Virtualization solutions (e.g. VMware)
• Knowledgeable about core infrastructure services including DNS, Proxy, DHCP, Active Directory, RDP, FTP
• Competent in Azure AD, Office365, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server administration, Linus server (desirable)
• A self-organized and responsible person, able to communicate effectively, a great team player
• The person with good written and spoken English at least Intermediate level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• A non-trivial project
• Us in a flexible schedule and a comfortable office
• A strong team of experts
• Respect, having a social package, paid vacation, and sick leaves
• Excellent professional and career opportunities
• Supporting our team to resolve technical and software issues; following standard procedures
• Being our advocate in IT-related questions in cooperation with Client and SoftServe IT department
• Performing Information security risk analysis and treatment by working with the InfoSec team
• Performing standard maintenance tasks
• Maintaining service and processes documentation in accordance with defined corporate and industry standards
• Assisting in development of project-related documents, specifications, and service designs
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Assist our team in developing a solution that saves people lives every day
• Work with cutting-edge technologies and solutions with high-valuable professionals
• Provide high-quality systems administration and develop professional skills and knowledge by participating in various internal projects in regards of company infrastructure development and constant improvement
• Access the knowledge of the SoftServe’s and Client’s experienced specialists who are pretty willing to share their knowledge, Best Practices and grow professionally
• Have a flexible schedule, comfortable workplace and casual atmosphere, friendly environment and a big package of benefits