Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic team of professionals and work for a reputable international company?
More than 30% of SoftServians started their career from a Trainee position. If you don’t have commercial experience or a very limited one you can also start your journey as a Trainee QC Engineer and join our team.
SoftServe isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation. We are about people who create bold things, who make the difference, who have fun and who love their work.
Our Clients represent the range of industries including but not limited to
• Healthcare and pharmacy
• Internet communications
• Knowledgeable about Software Development Life Cycles, requirements analysis and estimation for planned work
• Having basic knowledge in Java development, Java syntax, constructs and fundamentals
• Able to do class design, understanding OOP principles, the one who knows the difference between overriding and overloading
• Understanding the value of unit testing and code quality and refactoring for proper application development
• Having a basic experience with Selenium Web Driver
• Able to work within CI/CD processes
• Showing a basic understanding how to use Source Controls Systems.
• Possessing basic knowledge of using Git
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Test Automation tools and frameworks
• Java Core and Object-Oriented Design
• Software Configuration Management
• Implementing Web Automation Tasks
• Providing extraordinary customer support to internal software engineers & external customers
• Generating new ideas and technical propositions
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
• Cooperate with the customer and work on different products, projects, and technology stacks
• Enjoy excellent team atmosphere and great corporate events
• Give you access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge
• Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
• Share many other advantages with you such as attractive salary, a package of benefits, language classes