We are working with an American Software company that offers an industry-leading portfolio of finance, operations, and accounting solutions that empower customers to streamline operations that drive growth and profitability across the energy value chain. Designed for digital transformation, the software platform delivers open standards, mobile-first design, and cloud technologies to drive innovation.
Our client has been providing user-friendly, intuitive oil, and gas accounting software that accelerates answers to critical questions impacting daily productivity and overall success. More than 500 oil and gas companies rely on that product for its software solutions and expert support.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who should work with the strong Dev/CloudOps team on applications’ migrations to Clouds as well as shipping features on the web in addition to strengthening the cloud-based architectural components of the platform as part of a Scrum Team.
A professional who will focus on understanding the business needs of our customer. You will assist in requirements gathering and project leadership; driving the analysis, design, and development of the solution; writing detailed descriptions of user needs, and steps required to deploy the business solution; planning for testing to ensure our recommended solution meets the business needs; working closely with the IT management team.
• Experienced in working with DevOps team
• Knowledgeable about Clouds (AWS, Azure)
• Experient working with complicated product infrastructure
• Strong in analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources
• Able to facilitate, prepare and conduct elicitation sessions
• Good at problem solving and research skills, system thinking
• Capable of working effectively under pressure and in different environments
• Demonstrating Advanced English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Solution scope defining
• Specifying, verifying, and validation of Functional and Non-functional requirements
• Bringing the client and project team to a common understanding of requirements
• Participation in regular meetings with the customer
• A mature team of professionals
• Conducting elicitation sessions using an appropriate technique for a given situation
• Documenting and confirming elicitation results
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Enjoy the ability to migrate products to Clouds
• Enable the possibility to work remotely
• Participate in conferences, training sessions, seminars
• Have access to robust educational and mentorship programs
• Get certifications on cutting-edge technologies
• Share with you a package of benefits (medical insurance/ additional (paid) vacation, anniversary gifts/ corporate) and foreign language classes)