Our client is an international service organization whose stated purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian service and to advance goodwill and peace around the world. The members’ network is around 1.3 million worldwide. Their mission is to make the world a better place.
Together, we are developing a web application for Client’s members. This application will allow the user to read the news, take part in projects, search for members and events, and many more. The application has a lot of integrations with 3rd party toolset as Drupal, Okta, Azure, etc.
Our team consists of bright software engineers and QAs. We have Project Manager, Azure DevOps, Software Architect, BA, Technical Lead, Front End software engineers, and manual QAs. The team expertise covers all Product modules to enable fast and proper issue handling. Team members tightly collaborate with each other and help with resolving issues that may occur. We use the mixture of best practices of KanBan and Scrum. Such a variety of approaches allows us to remain flexible and meet all the customer’s expectations efficiently and timely.
• Experienced with Nodejs: ExpressJS, GraphQL, ApolloServer
• Having background of TypeScript
• Skilled in Unit tests creation
• Showing expertise with React MS Azure, which is your advantage
• Demonstrating Intermediate English level and higher
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Integration of data storage solutions MSSQL, Redis Integration with a lot of 3rd party toolsets
• Architecture team closely on GraphQL
• Scrum or other methodologies
• The client, collaborating as one team
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Build and deliver features for one of the biggest non-profitable organization in the world
• Process dynamic projects and still have a stable place to work
• Have a friendly and mature team
• Be able to propose and implement our own solutions
• Share with you a package of benefits (medical insurance/ additional (paid) vacation, anniversary gifts) and foreign language classes)