SoftServe makes every effort every single day to improve our customer’s business and quality of business they provide.
Our client: An American corporation that provides residential and small business electronic security, fire protection, and other related alarm monitoring services in 35 countries and has more than 200 branch offices. The corporate head office is located in Florida.
Our Project: It’s a web application based on Asp.Net MVC technologies. The App is designed to improve the quality and performance of the installation process by enabling employees and managers to track all installation jobs according to the post-sales process. The app is built based on the Onion architecture pattern. It is communicating with other applications through WCF. Client-side of App is built with the KendoUI framework.
• A Software Engineer passionate about building cutting-edge software solutions, having the production experience with .NET
• A good troubleshooter and a strong problem solver
• Experienced with good source control concepts and tools
• A self-driven person helping the team achieve goals and overall project delivery milestones
• A team player with good communications skills and a friendly personality
• Demonstrating at least Intermediate strong spoken/written English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Various tasks of the product: business logic, new features, integrations for manufacturing, database enhancements, etc.
• Technical issues and challenges, and resolving them in an elegant way
• Continuous identification of areas of improvement with respect to product development process, quality, and technology stack
• The workflow according to the agile principles
• The pleasant and supportive engineering team
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Grow technically
• Advance the product
• Build a powerful team
• Add value to our business
If you enjoy working in a team of smart people and share the same passion for engineering, we’d love to meet you!