Working within the project, a LIMS system for a health intelligence company dedicated to advancing the diagnosis, treatment, and disease prevention.
Our customer is based in NY, the USA. It’s a US-wide laboratory network.
We are creating a new big team that will work with multiple components of the system, some of those are already in production and we need to update the technology stack/rewrite component.
Remember that your work will help people and improve their lives.
• Having strong Python language skills
• Experienced in Back end and Front End testing
• Professional with Agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
• A team player
• A master of the following soft skills (as well as this position includes the process of closely working with Client’s and from Engineer’s side, presenting results of each stage, etc.): presentation skills, software standards, leadership, negotiations, business correspondence
• Demonstrating Intermediate English level (both verbally and in writing)
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
A medical domain, a big LIMS system that has multiple components. Our application is web-based on Java and React. We cooperate with the customer on a shared ownership model. Quality Control part is mostly led by our team, so be ready to work on processes closely with your lead, located in Kharkiv.
Your responsibilities will include
• Test and analysis of requirements/project documentation and communicate with the BA on clarification
• Creation and maintaining of test cases, checklists, and other test documents
• Test cases execution and results analysis
• Identification, tracking, and documentation of detected errors
• Different test management tools/testing tools (JIRA, Confluence, Xray, etc.)
• Participation in daily/weekly syncs with the customer
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work together in conditions described
• Сomplete the challenging tasks, requiring a creative approach
• Experience the freedom to suggest your ideas on how to improve the current processes
• Ensure that we work with no rush/overtime
• Enjoy cooperation not only in a friendly but experienced team