SoftServe is a leading technology solutions company specializing in software products, application development and services. Our mission is to be a valuable partner for our clients (from start-ups to large enterprises) who represent different domains e.g. healthcare, retail, enterprise, automotive, education, etc. We measure our success by our clients’ success.
We are an +8000 team across the world of most technologies and roles in IT.
A candidate demonstrating such experience as
• MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, or the desire to work with it
• Hands-on experience in API Development
• Java 8, 9
• Implementing API Security and Access Control (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL, etc.)
• Development experience with SOAP/XML and REST/JSON
• Significant understanding of Microservice patterns & concepts & its application in problem-solving
• Test-driven/behavior-driven development practices and CI/CD tools, its usage for support of continuous integration & deployment
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Sound verbal and written communication skills are must-have
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Participation in the implementation phase defining and creating the core of that or another system, transferring the knowledge to the development team
• Involvement in long-term projects with the possibility to learn new technologies and assimilate best practices from experts
• Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
• Consulting and technology solutions preparation for the ongoing projects
• Involvement in consulting projects, such as technology assessment and evaluation; deliver discovery reports or technical solution vision, etc.
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Participate in a variety of projects of different size and scale — from Customer facing pre-sales activities to deep-technical assessments and implementation projects or developing cutting-edge Solution Accelerators which extend existing technology’s boundaries or just exercising around certain technology with some hands-on prototypes
• Access the knowledge base of the Software Engineering Institute
• Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule
• Build up Mulesoft practice within the company
• Grow your Mulesoft skills by passing certifications