Our customer is a publicly-traded company based in Leuven, Belgium. It is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies.
We invest the majority of our brand-building resources on our Focus Brands, the ones with the greatest growth potential, worldwide known.
Multiple projects are started on SaleForce.com platform every year, besides the fact that it is already used around all Europe, Latin America and partially Asia. We expect SalesForce Administrator to join a team of highly skilled professionals to work on different projects in SFDC domain for the next few years.
If you are keen to work for one of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the world, to have a challenge on a regular basis and to visit our great locations around the globe — come and join us!
A perfect fit demonstrates such experience as
• Deep knowledge of Salesforce platform and declarative configuration (certificates as a plus point)
• Salesforce.com (Administration, Configuration, Implementation & Support)
• Working with Service Cloud: Knowledge Base, Solutions, Escalations
• Management of all-new user set-ups and deactivations, including ongoing support requests, executing configuration changes as needed
• Creation and management of custom fields, dashboards, queues, page layouts, validation rules, and custom workflows
• Extensive knowledge of Custom Reports and Dashboards creation
• Data operations, data migration from other systems
• Ability of independent priorities and resources management in a high volume, client-driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
• A concept of Agile, Scrum would be an advantage
• Upper-Intermediate+ English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Development, maintenance and support of custom SalesForce solutions
• Estimation and scope decomposition
• Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
• Technology assessments and comparisons
• Support and maintenance plan
• Prototypes and proof-of-concept creation with their further delivery and presentation to stakeholders
• Participation in the implementation phase defining and creating the core of one or another system, transferring the knowledge to the team, monitoring the execution in the long run
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work in a friendly and mature team
• Be able to propose and implement own solutions
• Enjoy a flexible working schedule