Our customer is based in Leuven, Belgium. It is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top five consumer products companies.
We invest the majority of our brand-building resources on our global Focus Brands, the ones with the greatest growth potential such as Budweiser®, Stella Artois®, and Beck’s®, alongside with Leffe®, Hoegaarden®, Bud Light®, Skol®, Brahma®, Antarctica®, Quilmes®, Michelob Ultra®, Harbin®, Sedrin®, Klinskoye®, Sibirskaya Korona®, Chernigivske®, Hasseröder® and Jupiler®.
As the primary platform for Field Sales Force automation and optimization ABI chosen SaleForce.com which is used already around all Europe, Latin America and partially Asia. Many projects are started on SFDC platform every year. We expect to have a team of highly skilled professionals who will work on different projects in SFDC domain for the next few years.
If you are keen to work for one of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the world, to have a challenge on a regular basis and to visit our great locations around the globe — come and join us!
A perfect fit has
• Deep knowledge of Salesforce platform and declarative configuration
• Experience working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Community Cloud
• Practical skill in Salesforce development (Apex, Lightning Component and Web Components, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL)
• Understanding of OOP principles, Apex patterns
• Expertise with integrations (RESTful APIs)
• Ability to independently manage priorities and resources in a high volume, client-driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
• Competence in Agile, Scrum would be a plus
• Upper-Intermediate+ English level
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Development, maintenance and support of custom SalesForce solutions
• Estimation and scope decomposition
• Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
• Technology assessments and comparisons
• Support and maintenance plan
• Prototypes and proof-of-concept creation with their further delivery and presentation to stakeholders
• Participation in the implementation phase defining and creating the core of one or another system, transferring the knowledge to the team, monitoring the execution on the long run
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Cooperate in a friendly and mature team
• Be able to propose and implement own solutions
• Enjoy flexible working schedule