Our Client is a distributor of healthcare products and services to office-based dental health practitioners. Our Client is widely spread acting on 29 national markets worldwide. Today it can be called the largest distributor of products and services for office-based practitioners and serves over 240.000 healthcare service providing companies. Our Product was recognized by industry-leading experts as a best-of-class practice management solution and we remain committed to helping our customers succeed by providing products, services, and solutions that meet the unique needs of a practice.
With our Product, practitioners can manage their single or multi-site practice at any time from the device and location that is the most convenient for them, without worrying about software upgrades, backups, hardware maintenance or storage space, leaving more time to focus on providing quality patient care. The key methodology we use is Scrum, it helps us stay flexible and meet all the customer’s expectations efficiently and timely.
A passionate Software Engineer with strong communication and leadership skills having a good understanding of the following technologies/tools:
• Gradle 2.3
• Spring MVC
• Spring Data
• Unit testing
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Design & development of new functionality for dental Healthcare Practice Management project
• Experience in integration with 3rd party systems
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work directly with account Solution Architecture Group
• Closely collaborate with the client including Architect level
• Develop complex solutions to improve application performance, scalability, and maintainability