Quality Management Office is SoftServe’s in-house Testing Center of Excellence which focuses on designing and implementing frameworks to support the excellence of People and Project.
QMO team professionally grows our people through developing training, e-learning sessions, and conducting Meet-ups. We also form Experts Networks, develop Quality Control, Test Automation, and Software Engineering in Test competencies to make sure SoftServe can provide valuable software testing services.
We consolidate testing best practices based on industry standards along with hundreds of implemented projects and share such practices. With the QMO team, you will provide value-add consulting services and create Quality Management solutions for our Projects, Clients, and Prospects.
We are all working towards common goals and your contribution is integral.
If you are a strong Senior+ QC Engineer willing to participate actively in designing and implementation frameworks and tools as a part of cross-company initiatives, then you will fit our team perfectly. As a new team member, you will be involved in providing services to our Projects and directly to our Clients directly.
You are meeting such non-technical requirements as
• Upper-Intermediate Strong English level
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Sound presentation skills
• Strong client-facing skills
• Inquisitive and ambitious
Other competencies include
• Industry Experience: 6+ years
• People or Technical Leadership: Experience: 2+ years and 2+ projects
• Proven experience in test management, test consulting, or solution architecture: 6+ months
• ISTQB Advanced Test Manager or Test Analyst is desirable
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
As a part of our team, you’ll get a chance to take part actively in
• QC competency development to assure continuity from Consulting into Delivery
• Gathering best practices from existing projects and sharing them with a whole QC Community
• Conducting QC/QA consulting for our projects and clients, provide the expertise of QA specialist
• Managing client satisfaction, ensure positive references for next engagements
• Estimation and scope decomposition
• Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
• Creation of technical specifications and architecture vision document
• Assessments and comparisons of technology and tools
• Discovery phases and workshops covering all technical aspects of the deal
• Preparation proposals with all different parties, stakeholders, and workflows
• Creation of prototypes and proof-of-concept with their further delivery and presentation to the stakeholders
• Implementation phase defining and creating the core of that or another system, transferring knowledge to the development team
• Development of new technological practices for the company
TOGETHER WE WILL
We believe that what a strong group of people can accomplish together much more, far greater, will exceed, and contribute to company success.
With us, you will
• Work with Top Quality Experts in the company
• Design and implement Quality Control competency
• Develop training, e-learning sessions, and other learning materials
• Co-organize testing conference and meet-ups
• Document and share testing best practices
• Design tools for quality measurements
• Form Experts Network
• Work as a consultant on different projects to support Clients business
• Support pre-sale activities