Our customer is a medical software company that belongs to the Top-10 standard software companies in Germany and has many years of market experience and 400,000 customers in 43 countries worldwide.
The customer delivers software that provides timely and comprehensive medical and administrative data that builds bridges between physicians, pharmacies, health insurance, laboratories and hospitals and helps them to choose optimal treatment for patients. For over 25 years, they supporting their customers in storing, exchanging, and requesting information and knowledge securely.
We believe that technologies will empower healthcare. We are building a brand new and modern Hospital Information System (HIS) to provide unique and reliable experience for medical staff and patients to have access to patient data all the time when it’s needed. The system will help hospital staff to optimize operations, ensure the patient has proper care and experience in the hospital, provide a set of tools and services to optimize spends on medical services.
HIS is a modular application that consists of more than 15 modules that are communicating with each other. Project is to develop a Module of big medical application, which is handling all medical processes in hospitals (store, manipulate, assign appropriate treatment to patients; assign resources such as wards, nurses, doctors; document whole process of surgery, etc). We are SCRUM mad, using all the ceremonies and artifacts of the SCRUM framework.
• Automation QC Engineer with 2+ years of experience
• The person with a good understanding of testing web-services
• Demonstrating English Intermediate+ level or higher
• A positive person, with high motivation and willingness to work on a long-term project
• A team player
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Create and automate test cases covering newly developed API
• Integrate automated test cases to the test suite
• Participate in troubleshooting of issues found during test cases execution
• Java8, TestNG, Mockito
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Work on whole development process performing at SoftServe side, including architectural conception
• Enjoy a friendly team
• Make changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis
• Work in the healthcare domain with interesting business logic
• Have strong mentors and technical experts in the team, who could help to boost your skills
• Work with a toolset of one of the top German independent software vendor in the healthcare domain
• Have a unique experience with migration legacy Angular 1.x application to Angular 7 web-components
• Enjoy flexible working hours
• Grow professionally and develop your career