CGM G3 Hospital Information System (G3HIS) is a big enterprise project which consists of 200+ Software Engineers, 20+ modules. CGM platform is a common foundation for all GCM G3 HIS. It provides both technical building blocks as well as trainings, guidelines and support.
Application Framework (based on Java/Spring/Hibernate on Back End and Angular1 on Front End) which aims to close the gap between technology framework used and the needs of application development set of Common Components build on top of mentioned framework which covers common domain areas of CGM G3 products and enables interoperability of all G3 products by using the same data- and information model.
Primary users of the CGM Platform are developers and architects of CGM G3 HIS who start new investments or maintain existing modules. The intention is to provide software infrastructure artifacts and reusable components which will boost G3 HIS application development productivity, standardize the development process, enable sharing best practices between application teams.
• A skilled software development and team/technical leader
• Experienced in designing and developing complex applications that are highly scalable and extensible
• Good at facilitating design/architecture discussions with clients
• Having a proven client-facing, partnership and presentation skills
• Demonstrating specialized knowledge in Java 8, Spring, Hibernate
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Сovering Full Stack activities in CGM Platform and will make sure that application framework and set of common components satisfy all non-functional and functional requirements provided by CGM G3HIS
• Architecture of Front End and Back End features which will be used in big enterprise application including such complicated things as GDPR implementation, integration with camunda process engine and so on
• Onsite workshops
• Estimations and Requirements Analysis
• Architecture group (10+ members)
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Enjoy the project in a friendly team
• Communicate with client about the technical approach
• Participate in architectural topics development
• Enjoy flexible schedule and working hours
• Be able to grow professionally and develop your career