Our team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer! As a part of the team, you will get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies!
Our client is based in Utah and works in Financial Services area.
The product we are working on is a cloud-based document comparison and contract analysis tool. It has been built on a unique combination of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies to identify and compare terms and concepts.
• Having strong Java/Python Automation Engineer building TA solutions/frameworks for WEB UI and Services from scratch, building processes and strategy
• Understanding TAF (test automation framework) utils — how to parse different docs (pdf, Xls, CSV), work with file systems, image recognition, etc
• Experienced with AWS
• Knowledgeable in DB and know how to work with queries from TAF, understanding of RDBMS concepts, REST, Micro-services, Design Patterns, OOD
• Aware of performance/load/volume/stress — a basic level of understanding and ability to start doing this type of testing Familiar with an understanding of technologies
• Experienced with CI establishment, networking, administration, Linux/Unix
• Possessing Scala experience, which would a plus
• Master of the following soft skills (as well as this position includes the process of closely working with client’s side/developers, presenting results of each stage, etc.): presentation skills, software standards, leadership, negotiations, business correspondence
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Frontend: AngularJS to React, ES2017+, JADE, Webpack
• Backend: Java, Scala, Python 3.6+, REST, RabbitMQ, PyTest, Tesseract
• Docker, NodeJS, Terraform
• PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Solr, Redis
• Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Route 53, Lambda, VPC, EKS, ElastiCache(Redis), Aurora, DynamoDB, cloud solutions design)
• Micro-services architecture
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Communicate with the world leading companies and experienced people
• Participate in conferences, pieces of training, seminars
• Get certifications on cutting-edge technologies
• Have access to robust educational and mentorship programs