SoftServe Business Systems is a division of SoftServe corporation and our primary goal is creation of innovative technologies for increasing efficiency of sales and other business processes of our customers, helping them not only to stay in-step with the times, but sometimes to be ahead of it.
The company`s competences include many fields — from Cloud, Security, and UX Design to Big Analytics, and Internet of Things. We are the company focused on production and maintenance of software, innovations, and services for FMCG market. Our main customers — companies as Mars, Unilever, InBev, Borjomi and others — are large commercial and industrial enterprises, which develop their business in Eastern Europe and Middle Asia.
We are looking for someone who will share our company values such as mutual responsibility, humanity, mastery, ideas, improvement and will become a reliable partner for our team.
• Experience in work with databases from 2 years — development, modification, maintenance, administration
• Understanding of the relational model
• Fluency in T-SQL (DML, DDL)
• Knowledge of OLAP technology, MDX
• Skills and knowledge of database optimization tools, refactoring
• Proficiency in SSIS
• Analysis of requirements and assessment of execution time
• Experience in developing reports
• MS SQL Server
• SQL Server Analysis Services
• SQL Server Integration Services
As a plus
• Crystal Reports