A great Delivery Team and we are looking for a smart and talented person who will straighten our technical expertise in building Xamarin Native mobile applications.
Our Client is a leader in construction software and consultancy services. It is a global Company headquartered in the UK. They have been providing business software and services to the construction, engineering, home building and service sectors for more than 30 years and have more than 60 000 users in 21 countries.
The kind of person that can elaborate complex solutions, mentor and inspire a team of software engineers for creating great products, feel comfortable communicating with everyone across the whole globe, aren’t you? Throw on top of that the knowledge of design and development of mobile apps, excellent managing skills and friendship with deadlines, and we might have a perfect job for you.
How would you feel about leading the implementation and support of technological solutions in a global IT company? But wait, there’s so much more to this role!
A perfect fit is a candidate with
• Strong Xamarin Native skills
• Experience building multi-tenant apps with offline support iOS & Android applications
• Understanding of MS SQL (SQL, DB design)
• Familiar with MVVM Light, JSON, OData, Azure Mobile Apps and Web Services
• Architecture development skills
• Technical requirements documenting skills
• Microsoft technology stack: Azure DevOps/Cloud
• Leading experience
• Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
• Sound communication skills
• Sound time management skills
• Ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
• Sound interpersonal and team working skills
• Ability to take on multiple assignments
• Good command of written and spoken English
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Development and maintenance multi-tenant, Xamarin Native IOS & Android applications
• Contribution your experience in building cloud-based ERP system with front-end apps enabling data to be remotely captured and made immediately available to the business
• The newly developed platform to create different complex workflows and custom business logic behind them
• Big family of professionals including architects, developers, business analysts, QA experts, designers
• Other leaders to deliver services within their function
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Deliver high-quality mobile applications
• Coordinate remote distributed team
• Have friendly and mature team
• Be able to offer and implement own solutions
• Enjoy flexible working schedule