• English. At least Advanced level;
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with the ability to acquire knowledge in fast and steady pace;
• Keen iPhone user;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Make decisions and take responsibility for your choices;
• Know how to Google things you don’t know;
• Ability to work remotely.
🔸Will be a great plus:
• Experience with CRM systems;
• Experience with native speakers;
• International exchange programs participation;
• Customer support service experience.
☝WHAT WE OFFER
• Paid sick leaves;
• Paid vacation;
• Competitive salary, as per interview results;
• A friendly, supportive, forward-thinking environment to grow and work in;
• Stable Employment;
• There will be always someone, who will have your back and provide support during the probation period.
We always support personal growth. And we highly condone initiative! Join our team as a Customer Support Agent and start your carrier in IT and get the most of the technical and business knowledge available for you today.
🔸What you will do:
— Handle support requests from Softorino customers over our email and chat service;
— Closely collaborate with support agents and developers regarding the support issues;
— Study your way to be a support superstar.
🔴Hi. We are Softorino. Who are we? We’re one of the coolest product companies in Ukraine. We focus on empowering the minority of the Apple eco-system.
✅ Yep. We are a small, open-minded team without “corporate” culture and any bureaucracy.
❌ Nope. We are not an outsourcing company. We’ve built all of our products from the ground up.
🚀 We create our own World-class software for users (focus is on English speaking countries). Most-importantly, we strive to provide the better experience with iPhone that Apple doesn’t provide.
💡 Read more about Softorino: softorino.com