· Extensive knowledge of MongoDB/PostgreSQL/MySQL/Redis, Sequelize ORM, Mongoose ODM, good knowledge and understanding of REST HTTP protocol
· Git flow, knowledge of SCRUM-based ticket tracking systems like JIRA or Trello Kanban;
· Experience with code review & testing processes;
· Algorithms and data structures.
· Koa/Express web frameworks.
· AWS, GCP infrastructure.
· Experience in deploying and CI/CD processes.
· Experience in load testing.
· Experience in building scalable applications (horizontal and vertical scaling)
· Experience in handling long-time jobs using an asynchronous environment and multiple handlers.
· An intelligent person with critical thinking who are able to find smart solutions for complicated tasks;
· Good English skills ( B2 Upper-Intermediate level );
· Amazing communication skills with a quick understanding of clients needs, predict clients expectations;
· Proactive person, can generate ideas, review the current solutions and propose ideas or possible improvements;
· A good review of the personal work done, not rely on testers but test yourself very patiently;
· Skills of creating non-standard solutions;
· Estimation of complex projects.
· Knowledge of Nest.js + Typescript, Serverless (AWS Lambda, Firebase Functions)
· Cheerful new colleagues;
· Guidance to do IT
· No dress code as we value your uniqueness;
· Competitive salary paid in US dollars;
· Personal performance bonuses;
· Powerful Macbook Pro laptops for comfort work;
· Constant support from experienced Team Leaders within the team;
· Fully paid sickness leave (up to 7 days);
· Annual vacation of 16 working days;
· Bonuses for referring friends (referral program);
· Regular corporate events and team buildings;
· Opportunity to build a career and gain an experience that will serve you in a long-term perspective;
· Help moving to the beautiful city of Lviv (if needed).