Softjourn is looking for a Salesforce developer!
About the project:
We’re collaborating with a well-established USA bank, which has been operating successfully for over 10 years. Our mission? To migrate their platform to a new and improved one based on Salesforce and Mulesoft. This project is starting from scratch, and we’re looking to grow our team significantly to meet its needs.
- 5+ years of previous work experience with Salesforce;
- Design and develop solutions in Apex/Visualforce//Lightning Web Component;
- Experience with integration REST/SOAP using various approaches;
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce data model and governor limits;
- Solid understanding of web technologies, OOP concepts & best practices, data structures;
- Great knowledge of Database Design; experience analyzing queries, and designing complex data structures;
- Experience debugging & reviewing code;
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions;
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Financial Services Cloud;
- Salesforce certifications;
- Knowledge of Mulesoft;
- Degree in computer science or software engineering;
- Experience with Azure DevOps and AWS;
- Leadership skills.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform;
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications;
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work from the office/remotely/hybrid;
- 20 workdays of paid vacation annually;
- Paid sick leave;
- Professional development (online courses, certifications, etc.);
- A huge selection of learning resources in our Knowledge Library;
- Medical insurance;
- Accountants assistance;
- English language courses.