Softjourn is looking for a Devops Engineer!
About the project:
A world-first, scalable audio solution that delivers in-sync, immersive high quality audio to audiences using their own mobile phones and earbuds. A perfect software solution for outdoor movie screenings, light projections with audio, fireworks and drone shows, audio tours. The system consists of two native mobile applications based on the ticketing service, a web-based back-office and a desktop player with finely tailored backend that provides perfect sync between video and HQ audio for mobile users.
- 3+ full years of experience with AWS and Kubernetes;
- Solid knowledge of Amazon stack: EKS, IAM, Security groups, Capacity providers, EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, ELB, EFS, VPC, CloudWatch, Lambda, CodeDeploy, Auto Scaling, CloudFormation, Blue-Green deployment;
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes clusters;
- Proven experience of work with Jenkins;
- At least an Upper Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Practical knowledge and XP with: Pulumi, Typescript, Amazon Aurora MySQL, Redis Sentinel, Karpenter, Bunny CDN.
- Maintain the AWS infrastructure and environment performance and stability;
- Plan and conduct system health checks on regular basis;
- Set up observance and alerting systems;
- Communicate closely with the Tech Lead and align on optimal decisions on system infrastructure taking into account code-related aspects;
- Sync with the technical team on demand;
- Analyze emergent incidents and apply quick fixes;
- Perform system analysis and plan necessary improvements ;
- Communicate with the clients on demand (in most cases, will happen through Slack);
- Perform current infrastructure-related tasks.