Softjourn is looking for an iOS Developer!
About the project:
A leader in the food order and payment industry, helping clients increase efficiency, lower costs and deliver customer satisfaction in Canada. This platform makes it convenient, quick, and easy for guests to order and pay for meals on mobile phones, the web, via in-store kiosks, or tablets. When you work with us you work on a widely popular product, most likely used by yourself or your family and friends, with millions of transactions placed every year. You would solve stimulating challenges and collaborate with like-minded people who value the highest: honesty, teamwork, and trust, knowing that your work makes our clients love using our products.
- 5+ years of experience with Swift;
- Experience with CleanSwift architecture;
- Knowledge of IOS Architecture Components: Dependency Injection, Worker, Interactor, Presenter, Navigation;
- Knowledge and experience with Realm DB;
- Knowledge of Firebase, and Apple Play services;
- Knowledge of SPM, Cartage;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with UI, UnitTest;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
- Developing new features for existing applications;
- Fixing issues and bugs;
- Developing new applications;
- Code review and writing unit tests.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work or from our Ivano-Frankivsk/Wroclaw office;
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation annually;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Sports reimbursement;
- Health insurance;
- Accountants assistance;
- English language courses.