Softjourn is looking for a Middle Java AQA!
About the project:
Online expense reporting and invoice management service that provides complete process automation and cost controls around an organization’s accounts payable operations.
- Must have 2+ years of experience;
- Understanding SDLC and STLC;
- Strong knowledge of Java Core;
- Strong knowledge of OOP. Design patterns;
- Experience with Junit5 (or TestNG, Junit4);
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver;
- Experience with API testing. Rest Assured (or similar);
- Understanding of CI/CD processes;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with setting up the test infrastructure (Selenium Grid, Selenoid, etc.);
- Experience with Mobile testing. Appium. BrowserStack;
- Experience with Azure DevOps (or similar like Jenkins, Team City, etc.);
- Experience with YML files, and pipelines;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Take part in test planning and test design;
- Take part in feature kick-off with developers and product owners;
- Develop API, UI, and Mobile automated tests;
- Maintain, extend and enhance existing test automation frameworks;
- Test reporting and test result analysis.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work or from our Ivano-Frankivsk/Wroclaw office;
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation annually;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Sports reimbursement;
- Health insurance;
- Accountants assistance;
- English language courses.