Softjourn is looking for a Business Development Manager!
We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken/ C1 level;
- Experience in lead/demand generation in IT services industry;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactivity and effective time management skills.
- Work with accounts from domains Softjourn specialize in — Financial and Entertainment — to engage in conversation with them and generate interest in Softjourn. ABM involves working with multiple channels, so you will be using emails, LI, cold calls;
- Lead nurturing — work with our existing DB of leads, design effective nurturing campaigns that will help move leads further down the funnel;
- Track, analyze, and report on the results of the campaigns, report findings to Head of the department;
- Work with Softjourn knowledge base, take relevant internal training courses to understand Softjourn’s business, processes, portfolio, etc.
Full time: 2 nights per week — later shifts, 1-9 p.m.