Softjourn is looking for a Business Analyst!
About the project:
The role of the BA in the Tech Sales Request Unit involves 2 main types of activities:
1) Active participation in the work on tech sales requests:
- analysis of input information (market research in which the client is represented and analysis of its competitors);
- preparation of clarifying questions;
- collection and management of functional requirements for the project;
- participation in working sessions with clients (noting and managing all the information obtained by technical sale).
2) Participation in improving the TSR process (creation of document templates, improvement of existing document templates, etc.)
- Experience in TechSales or PreSales activities in an outsourcing company;
- Experience analyzing, clarifying, and translating business requirements into functional and technical specifications;
- Experience in preparing and creating specifications for IT products;
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Practical experience of using BPMN;
- Experience in describing, analyzing and improving business processes;
- Experience working with US or European clients;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills;
- The ability to make a positive impression of yourself as a professional in your field (the ability to sell yourself);
- At least B2 level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Logs writing;
- Requirements capturing and managing;
- TS analysis and documenting (doing researches and documenting functional features and assumptions for them);
- Functional scope defining (as an input for WBS);
- Assisting in communication with developers during estimation sessions (describing the system functionality);
- Communication with the client during the working session (functional requirements discussion);
- Writing the follow-ups after the client meetings.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work or from our Ivano-Frankivsk/Wroclaw office;
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation annually;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Sports reimbursement;
- Health insurance;
- Accountants assistance;
- English language courses.