Softjourn is looking for a Middle Project Manager!
About the project:
The delivery unit is focused on deploying different projects and setting up processes, and embraces both ticketing and fintech domains.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in project management (in an IT company);
- High level of responsibility, adherence to deadlines;
- Strategic thinking;
- Ability to get things done;
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to lead 3 or 4 projects at the same time;
- Ability to work with risks;
- Confident understanding of stakeholder management (interest vs. impact; RACI);
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall);
- Passionate about project management;
- Excellent soft skills and fluent English communication (CEFR B2 level and higher);
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to generate creative decisions;
- Profound knowledge of key PM practices.
Will be a plus:
- Confident leadership skills. Understanding of different leadership styles and aspects of their application;
- Experience with process management in teams;
- Good analytical skills.
- Managing projects on all stages (initiation; planning; execution; closing);
- Working directly with stakeholders on both the client and company-side;
- Finding best ways of generating value through project execution aligned with client business goals, together with the Delivery Manager;
- Building and nurturing teams;
- Setting up, implementing and adjusting project processes.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work or from our Ivano-Frankivsk/Wroclaw office;
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation annually;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Sports reimbursement;
- Health insurance;
- Accountants assistance;
- English language courses.
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV at [email protected]!