Softjourn is looking for Head of Direct Marketing!
The objectives of this role are:
- To assure that lead generation campaigns (which consist of calling, email, Linkedin reach out, twitter follow and possible direct messaging and social media) across Softjourn are conducted consistently so that it is easier to determine what type of improvements should be made, and if those improvements have any effect.
- To assure that nurturing campaigns (to leads, future leads, past clients) for the purpose of generating opportunities, take place in a consistent manner, so that it is easier to determine what type of improvements should be made and if those improvements have any effect.
- To assure that all persons who are engaged in lead generation have the tools and training they need in order to undertake their work.
- You will also be working on your own lead generation campaigns in ticketing and financial domains.
- English level — fluent, both written and spoken
- Experience working with English native speakers in the past
- 5+ years of direct marketing and/or sales, lead generation in IT experience
- Experience with cold calls
- Enthusiastic, with a “can-do” attitude
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- Multi-tasking skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management
Nice to have:
- Experience in leading a team
- Understanding about financial and/or ticketing domains
- Coordinate lead generation campaigns development
- Run lead gen campaigns: emails, cold calling, LinkedIn
- Plan a campaign schedule for a few months in advance
Working schedule: usual for CET time zone, 1 or 2 evening shifts a week (2 pm — 10 pm) — evening shifts to be discussed
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work or from our Ivano-Frankivsk office
- Continuous improvement
- Flexible schedule
- 20 days vacation annually
- Participation in conferences and seminars
- Sports reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Accountants assistance
- English language courses