Softjourn is looking for a Middle Pro/Senior Front-end Developer!
About the project:
The project is a payment platform for online companies. This product allows websites and apps to accept payments and send payouts globally. It is integrated with Stripe and Adyen. Our goal is to give our customers a fast and secure payments experience. Currently, we are maintaining this platform and developing new features.
- At least upper-intermediate level of English;
- 4-6 years of commercial experience;
- Experience with JSON;
- Experience with GIT;
- Ability to be in touch from time to time during the weekends to guarantee 3rd level of support in case of urgent tasks.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with 3rd party integrations;
- Experience of work in the financial domain.
- Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Develop new features;
- Research client’s current solution, suggest the ways for improving and optimization, implement agreed solutions;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the platform;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Help maintain code quality.
Benefits and Perks:
- Fully remote work or from our Ivano-Frankivsk office;
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation annually;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Sports reimbursement;
- Health insurance;
- Accountants assistance;
- English language courses.