Join our Development Center in Ukraine and become a member of our professional team. We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
About the project:
It is expense management software. The platform is completely configurable and offers many choices for finance software and ERP systems, travel management companies, corporate card programs, and online booking tools. It helps organizations to automate and streamline accounts payable processes, increase productivity, enforce compliance and deliver actionable insight that leads to smarter decision-making.
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in project management (in an IT company);
- High level of responsibility, adherence to deadlines;
- Strategic thinking;
- Ability to get things done;
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to lead 3 or 4 projects at the same time;
- Ability to work with risks;
- Confident understanding of stakeholder management (interest vs. impact; RACI);
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall);
- Passionate about project management;
- Excellent soft skills and fluent English communication (CEFR B2 level and higher);
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to generate creative decisions.
- Acting proactively as a part of the PM team to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and of high quality;
- Overall project activities: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling closure;
- Communication with the stakeholders;
- Forming teams and ensuring teamwork;
- Management of budgets and costs;
- Proper Stakeholder management;
- On-time monitoring of task fulfillment and reporting to management and customers;
- Contributing to projects’ life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc;
- Participation in Estimation and Solution Creation.
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation;
- Office in downtown IF or remote work;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign languages courses.