About the project:
It is expense management software. The platform is completely configurable and offers many choices for finance software and ERP systems, travel management companies, corporate card programs, and online booking tools. It helps organizations to automate and streamline accounts payable processes, increase productivity, enforce compliance and deliver actionable insight that leads to smarter decision-making.
- Proficiency in ReactJS;
- General knowledge of HTML/CSS and Git;
- Competent level of proficiency in English.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Redux, Lodash, SQL, npm, Docker, jQuery, GraphQL/Rest API.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Front-end development according to coding standards, writing unit tests, creating technical documentation;
- Communication with all stakeholders;
- Reading the documentation, clarifying the requirements;
- Use JIRA to track, manage, and document reported bugs;
- Help improve all the products the team works on by participating in Agile team meetings.
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation;
- Office in downtown IF/Wroclaw or remote work;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign languages courses.