Softjourn is looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management Team!
Join our Development Center and become a member of our professional team. We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
About the projects:
We have multiple numbers of projects from our expert domains: ticketing, fintech, media/entertainment, and education. Projects are both long and short term. Our team’s size can vary, however mostly we proceed with teams from 6 to 10 people. We are following the newest trends in project management methodology.
Why you should join our team:
- You will work with virtual teams and international customers
- You will have a chance to develop your project management skills under the supervision of certified and experienced Senior Project Managers
- You will have a chance to be a part of full project life-cycle
- You will grow in both people and technology areas and have a chance to migrate between projects
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in project management (must have: in IT company)
- High level of responsibility, adherence to deadlines, ability to get things done
- Ability to get things done
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution skills
- Ability to lead 3 or 4 projects at the same time
- Strong ability to work with risks and structured knowledge in the subject
- Excellent understanding of stakeholder management (interest vs. impact, RACI)
- Practical understanding and structured knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Passionate about project management
- Excellent soft skills and fluent English communication
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to generate creative decisions
- Acting proactively as a part of the PM team to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and of high quality
- Overall project activities: initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, closure
- Communication with the stakeholders
- Forming teams and ensuring teamwork
- Management of budgets and costs
- Proper Stakeholder management
- On-time monitoring of task fulfillment and reporting to management and customers
- Contributing to projects life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Participation in Estimation and Solution Creation
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement
- Flexible schedule
- 20 days vacation
- Remote work
- Participation in conferences and seminars
- Foreign languages courses
Don’t hesitate and send us your CV!