SoftHouseGroup is looking for a a skilled and experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic team.
- Work experience — 3+ years as a PM;
- English level — Upper-Intermediate / Advanced;
- Understanding of various project management methodologies (e.g., Agile/Scrum);
- Practical experience with both long-term and fixed scope/fixed time projects;
- Practical experience of documenting the entire project life cycle (from project charter to project sign off);
- Experience managing 10+ full time people;
- Proven practical leadership experience;
- Strong verbal & written communication skills;
- Ability to delegate effectively;
- Ability to make crucial decisions under pressure.
Will be a plus:
- Exceptional customer service orientation and related skills;
- Understanding of risk management.
- Managing all parts of project lifecycle from planning through successful execution;
- Team management: manage workload and properly allocate work efforts between team members, plan daily meetings, etc;
- Interaction with the multiple client stakeholders;
- Identify present risks and proactively work to resolve them;
- Escalate larger problems/challenges to management with proposed solutions;
- Understand stakeholder requirements and translate into technical deliverables across a wide array of products and technologies;
- Conduct performance evaluation of project team members, provide employee performance feedback to top-management;
- Be proactive and constructively suggest the company’s processes improvements.
What do we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements in the Kyiv time zone;
- Paid vacations (25 workdays) and sick leaves (5 workdays);
- Partial compensation for any sports activity;
- Medical insurance;
- Challenging, and fast-growing product;
- Opportunities to speak with clients and the development team only in English and free English classes;
- As a part of the team, you will be responsible for the production environments of the squad products that are used by thousands of customers worldwide.