We sincerely hope that you and your family are doing well!
We know how important it is for an employee to have a person who will support and help at all stages of professional development in the company. Especially — in such difficult times.
For this, at SoftConstrust, we have a great HR team that is always ready to help.
However, the most important thing for us is that each HR has its own HR.
Therefore, we are opening such an important position for us — HR Lead.
🔺CHRO — responsible for creating and integrating HR processes, rules, and procedures;
🔻2 People Partner — take care of adaptation, development, comfort, and involvement of employees in the company;
🔻HR Operation Specialist — deals with operational and process tasks in the company (preboarding, HR document flow, financial reporting of HR activities, health insurance, etc.;
🔻L&D Specialist — takes care of training and development of the SoftConstruct team
We also have a great Talent Acquisition Team with whom the HR team works closely.
The main roles we see for this position are:
- Leader — to be HR for your HR. Taking care of the team, managing the team (People Partners, HR Operations Specialist, L&D), and ensuring the effectiveness of People Operations directly.
- Team builder — to be a link between all members of the HR team, to establish interchangeability of roles in the team.
- Process maker — analysis of existing, improvement, and creation of processes at the HR office level (Kyiv).
- Mentor — to develop the team, and to create a strong team of highly professional specialists.
- Tactical manager — closure of current operational tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in HR Lead role;
- 4+ years of experience in the HR sphere;
- Сonsiderable experience and skills in solving complex cases and problems;
- Ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision;
- Understanding of all HR processes: On-boarding, Off-boarding, Performance Review, Adaptation, etc;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent people management skills;
- A positive personality, high level of emotional intelligence and empathy;
- Experience in the field of IT.
Nice to have:
- Higher education of a Psychologist
- Intermediate English level
What can we offer you:
- An incredible team of cool people who love what they do;
- Annual leave: 20 working days per year;
- All paid sick days with a doctor’s note & 6 short-term sick leave (days off);
- Free health insurance after the probationary period (+ good conditions for insurance of relatives);
- Registration in any format within DiiaCity at the employee’s choice (Employment contract, Gig-contract);
- Individual English classes at EnglishDom online school (within 50% of the amount of compensation);
- €450 / year budget for training and/or sports (within 50% of the compensation of the amount of expenses) after the probationary period;
- Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave programs
- Psychological support program (regular profile webinars and a program for compensation for visits by profile specialists)
- A hybrid form of work (remote and/or in the office as desired)
- Regular team building, parties, board games, etc.
Sounds interesting? Then, apply now, don’t wait up. SoftConstruct is a cool place to work, where you’ll have fun, make friends, and grow professionally