SoftConstruct Ukraine is a large product company with Armenian roots.
We develop solutions in the fields of Big Data, Data Science and CryptoExchange. We combine our expertise in iGaming software development with advanced technologies to develop original software such as sports statistics, risk analysis, security. In most cases, we deal with atypical projects for the market, try to find and generate new technology-based solutions in our field.
We support our colleagues who actively participate in all spheres of our country’s defense, as well as help in the development of solutions, technical security support — the information sector of the state. We are ready to offer work for IT specialists who need it.
SoftConstruct Technology Holding serves on five continents and supports 500+ Partners who operate on the European, American and Asian markets. Each partner has a solid need to grow securely, and to ensure each project’s quality and process standardization, SoftConstruct launches a new role — Project Manager.
CryptoExchange is not about project development, it’s about the unique opportunity to build a cryptocurrency exchange almost from scratch. Trading engines on the edge of performance, accuracy and elegance; security systems on top of top-notch solutions; liquidity management in volume of some countries GDP. And you can become a part of the core team that reached that goal..
Skills & Experience:
- Project managing experience 3+ years and at least 1 year in product company
- Proven ability to manage 2 teams simultaneously with 5-8 engineers each
- Business analysis experience (help product manager to elicitate and analyze the business requirements; help product manager with business documentation; validate the business flow with the product manager and engineering team)
- An expert in facilitating project roadmap creation together with product manager, and protector of defined scope from unneeded changes
- Skilled in risk management and proactively resolve blockers
- Hands-on experience in Scrum, Kanban
- Experienced in motivating, guiding, coaching, and encouraging the engineering team
- Establishing proper communication with the engineering team and product manager
- The one who can provide project status reports to the stakeholders (primary — product manager) in business language (based on the product/business metrics impact), while still being able to communicate on technical aspects of the project with Architects and Engineering leadership team
Nice to have:
- Process optimization and change management experience
- Distributed or/and remote teams management
- Master’s Degree in computer science or similar education
- Certifications: PMP, Prince2, CSM, PSM, SSP, SSM, CSD, ECBA, CCBA
- Experience with one of the domains: Betting, Gambling, Fintech, Payments, CRM, KYC, UI/Bots
- Support scrum activity — daily, grooming, planning, retro, demo, etc.;
- Organize cross-team communication with DevOps, design, analytics, information security teams, etc.;
- Organize product documentation process;
- Control and improve the delivery process;
- People management (1-2-1, conflict management, taking part in the people growth process);
- Support the work of the research team;
- Organize data labeling process;
- Communicate with third-party integration partners;
- Automate, develop and control the Jira environment.
- Take part in the security process.
What can we offer you:
- Annual leave: 20 working days per year;
- All paid sick days with a doctor’s note (no limit on the number of times. But for 1 time it is paid up to 2 weeks);
- Registration in any format within DiiaCity at the employee’s choice (Employment contract, Gig-contract);
- Individual English classes at EnglishDom online school (within 50% of the amount of compensation);
- €450 / year budget for training and / or sports (within 50% of the compensation of the amount of expenses) after probationary period;
- Free health insurance after probationary period.
Sounds interesting? Then, apply now, don’t wait up. SoftConstruct is a cool place to work, where you’ll have fun, make friends, and grow professionally