SoftConstruct Ukraine is a large product company with Armenian roots.
We develop solutions in the fields of Big Data, Data Science and CryptoExchange.
We combine our expertise in iGaming software development with advanced technologies to develop original software such as sports statistics, risk analysis, security.
In most cases, we deal with atypical projects for the market, try to find and generate new technology-based solutions in our field.
We support our colleagues who actively participate in all spheres of our country’s defense, as well as help in the development of solutions, technical security support — the information sector of the state. We are ready to offer work for IT specialists who need it.
If you are looking for a leading role in the Information Security specialization we would be more than happy to offer you our position of Head of Information Security.
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Manager (Information Security Manager, DevOps Lead, Operations Lead), 2+ years of experience in security-related operations and engineering (DevOps, DevSecOps, Security Analyst, AppSec);
- In-depth understanding of information security from a technological and management perspective;
- Leadership experience: managing processes across 2-5 teams. Strong experience with managing people and pushing technical initiatives forward;
- Some experience designing and implementing security processes, protocols, tools and policies in a technically diverse environment;
- Understanding cloud security (microservices security, secrets management, ...) GCP, AWS, Azure (one of);
- Understanding and implementation experience with security monitoring (logs, events, SIEMs);
- Understanding of current regulations (fintech, cryptotech) relevant to the company activities;
- Networking and network security.
Nice to haves
- Any Reverse Engineering experience;
- Security of Mobile apps;
- DDOS reflection and prevention.
- Planning security and technology improvements that affect company security strategy and posture;
- Develop and integrate DevSecOps processes;
- Triaging security issues;
- Collaborative project work across various teams of the company and customers, working on Security culture in the Company;
- Built technology roadmap and translated complex cybersecurity issues into actionable business objectives for clients;
- Developing, implementing, facilitating and monitoring information security policies and processes;
- Implementing security standards and maintaining best practices in org security, application development and operations;
- Build cyber security team in the company.
What can we offer you:
- Annual leave: 20 working days per year;
- All paid sick days with a doctor’s note (no limit on the number of times. But for 1 time it is paid up to 2 weeks);
- Registration in any format within DiiaCity at the employee’s choice (Employment contract, Gig-contract);
- Individual English classes at EnglishDom online school (within 50% of the amount of compensation);
- €450 / year budget for training and / or sports (within 50% of the compensation of the amount of expenses) after probationary period;
- Free health insurance after probationary period.