We sincerely hope that you are all right!
At this difficult time, we are receiving many reports of difficulties from some colleagues in the IT industry.
We understand that many professionals are now responsible not only for their lives, but also for their families and their safety. SoftConstruct supports our colleagues, who are actively involved in all possible spheres of our country’s defense and also we are ready to offer jobs for IT specialists and a stable salary with all taxes coverage, both in Ukraine (remotely) and in Yerevan (with relocation coverage).
If you are looking for a job in Legal specialization we would be more than happy to offer you our position of Legal Counsel:
- Completed higher legal education;
- 3+ years of professional experience, from 1 year of relevant work experience in IT;
- Interest and sufficient level of understanding in the field of innovation and IT;
- Fluent English;
- Impeccable written literacy (Ukrainian, English);
- Legal writing and drafting skills;
- Attention to detail and readiness for monotonous work;
- Initiative and willingness to work on various legal issues;
- Structured thinking, creativity in finding the best business-oriented solutions.
- Experience and knowledges working with Entrepreneur on different tax form on Ukrainian Market.
- Knowledges about Tax Law, particularly in sector of Entrepreneur of Ukraine and all issues that Ukrainian market have in this matter.
- Development of draft contracts of various types (including GIG contracts from Diia.City, NDA, etc.);
- Control changes to employment contracts in accordance with legislation;
- Verification of draft contracts provided by contractors for compliance with legislative requirements;
- Review, analysis and preparation of contracts with partners, contractors and counterparties;
- Provision of legal assistance to employees of structural subdivisions in the preparation and execution of various documents;
- Development and amendment of legal instructions, policies and internal corporate standards;
- Research and consultations on various legal issues within the scope of the company’s activities;
- Research and analysis of potential legal risks in the company’s jurisdictions;
- Support of the day-to-day activities of the company.
What can we offer you:
- Annual leave: 24 calendar working days per year
- Official employment, paid sick days with a doctor’s note and 6 short terms sick leaves
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 09:00/10:00 to 18:00/19:00
- Individual English classes at EnglishDom online school (within 50%of the amount of compensation)
- $ 450 / year budget for training and/or sports (within 50% of the compensation of the amount of expenses) after the probationary period
- Free health insurance after probationary period