Senior UI\UX Designer wanted! SoftConstruct is looking for a talented and experienced UI\UX Designer to join our team.
As UI\UX Designer, you will be a part of the Design team in a fast-growing, top-notch B2B tech company with partners worldwide.
You will design simple clear UX and UI for new features while improving usability of the existing functionality. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Frontend Engineers on projects that drive innovation in the gaming industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors.
Your expertise will be a great contribution to our friendly design team.
Social iGaming is a high load project that aims to provide service for 10m gamers around the world using a socialization approach as growth and retention value. Numerous easy-to-use fronts (mobile web as a first step, app, desktop web), socialization, bonus, and loyalty system on top of existing services of holding, will boost the engagement of the existing and new gamers.
Currently, the Social iGaming project is the new one. We are planning to scale a team, up to 12 members due to business needs — grow & deliver faster during the year.
Skills & Experience:
- Professional work experience in a design environment (5+ years);
- Strong attention to details;
- Еxperience with adaptive web layouts;
- Expert-level skills in Figma & Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Еxperience with HTML, CSS;
- Deep understanding of and high empathy for customers and their problems;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An extensive UI/UX portfolio;
- Understanding of iOS & Android native guidelines;
- High level of responsibility.
Nice to have:
- Illustration (Drawing) and Motion-design will be a significant plus.
- Shape the architecture and visual identity of a product interface together;
- Conceptualize and implement the design of features and user interfaces, with understanding of technical aspects of mobile and web development;
- Create wireframes, flows, logic trees for user experience and menu;
- Collaborate closely with product managers and other UX team members to construct — an optimal user experience following best practices and industry standards;
- Create final interface layouts and write supporting documentation;
- Create UI kit;
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables);
- Identifying and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and work in partnership with business stakeholders, and product managers to conceptualize and deliver the desired experience.
What can we offer you:
- A team of experts, who are open to sharing knowledge and experience;
- Interesting and challenging work in a product and customer-oriented technology company;
- Support in training and development, starting from developing IDP to paying for Ukrainian and foreign conferences and other events;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Annual leave, short terms sick leave and all paid sick days;
- Full tax and accounting support of individual entrepreneur activities (Group III, single tax);
- Individual English classes at online school;
- Annual budget for training and/or sports;
- Free health insurance after probationary period;
- Silent office near Lukyanivska metro station.
Sounds interesting? Then, apply now, don’t wait up. SoftConstruct is a cool place to work, where you’ll have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.