SoftConstruct is growing! That’s why right now we’re looking for a talented and experienced UI\UX Designer to join our team.
As UI\UX Designer, you will be a part of the Design team in a fast-growing, top-notch B2B tech company with partners worldwide.
You will design simple clear UX and UI for new features while improving usability of the existing functionality. You will work closely with Business Analysts, Product Owners, and Frontend Engineers on projects that drive innovation in the gaming industry — one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors.
Your expertise will be a great contribution to our friendly design team.
Skills & Experience:
- Professional work experience in a design environment (5+ years);
- Artistic talent — strong attention to details;
- Expert-level skills in Sketch (Figma) & Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Еxperience with HTML and CSS;
- Deep understanding of and high empathy for customers and their problems;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An extensive UI/UX portfolio is a must.
- Understanding of iOS & Android native guidelines;
- High level of responsibility;
Nice to have:
- Illustration (Drawing) and Motion- design will be a significant plus
- Shape the architecture and visual identity of a product interface together;
- Conceptualize and implement the design of features and user interfaces, with understanding of technical aspects of mobile and web development;
- Create wireframes, flows, logic trees for user experience and menu;
- Collaborate closely with product managers and other UX team members to construct an optimal user experience following UCD best practices and industry standards;
- Create final interface layouts and write supporting documentation;
- Create UI kit;
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables);
- Identifying and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and work in partnership business stakeholders, and product managers to conceptualize and deliver the desired experience;
- Interesting and challenging work in a product and customer-oriented technology company;
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career;
- Health insurance;
- Paid vacation + day-off and sick leave;
- We keep work-life balance;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Participate in R&D projects;
- Silent office near Lukyanivska metro station.
Sounds interesting? Then, apply now, don’t wait up. SoftConstruct is a cool place to work, where you’ll have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.