Python Engineer wanted! SoftConstruct is looking for a talented, skillful Python Software Engineer to join our company. We have a feeling it’s you.
SoftConstruct Technology Holding serves on five continents and supports 500+ Partners who operate on the European, American, and Asian markets. Each partner has a solid need to grow and retain their customers, and as a cure for our partners’ pains, SoftConstruct launches a new project Supporting Bots.
The Supporting Bots is a high load project that aims to provide service for 10m gamers worldwide using a user experience first approach as growth and retention value.
Numerous easy-to-use fronts (Telegram as a first step), bonuses, and loyalty systems on top of existing holding services will boost the engagement of the current and new gamers.
Currently, we are small, with only one lead product manager involved in the investigation phase. During the year 2021, we are planning to scale a team, up to five engineers.
Quick prototyping and based on partners’ feedback fine-tuning the solution.
Python, Telegram API, Google Cloud (K8s, Cloud Functions), PostgreSQL
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Python;
- Experience with designing and implementing Chatbots
- Experience working on relational databases (PostgreSQL, SQL Server)
- Experience working on NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, Redis);
- Experience working on Linux, Docker;
- Experience in incorporating and utilizing BDD / TDD / Unit testing;
- Exceptional problem solving, technical and data analysis skills;
- Extensive knowledge in software design and design patterns;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Cloud Services (preference to Google Cloud Platform);
- Some experience with Kubernetes and Helm charts;
- NLP and Machine Learning.
- Create and develop product from scratch;
- Development and support of Python applications;
- Designing and implementing Chatbots;
- Participate in complex project design teams;
- Work closely with front end team.
- Work on finding solutions for both low level and high level problems;
- Being proactive;
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements;
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions;
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices;
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
What can we offer you:
- A team of experts, who are open to sharing knowledge and experience;
- Interesting and challenging work in a product and customer-oriented technology company;
- Support in training and development, starting from developing IDP to paying for Ukrainian and foreign conferences and other events;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Annual leave, short terms sick leave and all paid sick days;
- Full tax and accounting support of individual entrepreneur activities (Group III, single tax);
- Individual English classes at online school;
- Annual budget for training and/or sports;
- Free health insurance after probationary period;
- Silent office near Lukyanivska metro station.
Sounds interesting? Then, apply now, don’t wait up. SoftConstruct is a cool place to work, where you’ll have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.