Python Engineer wanted! SoftConstruct is looking for a talented, skillful Python Software Engineer to join our company. We have a feeling it’s you.
The product should optimize and speed up the work of recruiters. A POC demonstrated the efficiency of the idea. There are general product and technical visions of how and where the product should be developed. The product manager has to form a team and create a product from scratch
Python, FastAPI, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Google Cloud(GKE, GCS)
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Python;
- Experience working on relational databases (PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server);
- Experience working on Linux, Docker;
- Exceptional problem solving, technical and data analysis skills;
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Extensive knowledge in software design and design patterns;
- Experience in incorporating and utilizing BDD / TDD / Unit testing;
- Experience working on NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, Redis);
- Experience with designing, implementing RESTful API’s (Aiohttp, FastAPI).
Nice to haves:
- Experience in data scraping and data mining;
- Experience with Cloud Services (preference to Google Cloud Platform);
- NLP and Machine Learning;
- Some experience with Kubernetes and Helm charts;
- Experience with full-text searches engines (fuzzy string searches).
- Create and develop product from scratch
- Development and support of Python applications;
- Designing and implementing REST-based APIs;
- Participate in complex project design teams;
- Work closely with front end team.
- Work on finding solutions for both low level and high level problems;
- Being proactive;
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements;
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions;
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices;
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
What can we offer you:
- A team of experts, who are open to sharing knowledge and experience;
- Interesting and challenging work in a product and customer-oriented technology company;
- Support in training and development, starting from developing IDP to paying for Ukrainian and foreign conferences and other events;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Annual leave, short terms sick leave and all paid sick days;
- Full tax and accounting support of individual entrepreneur activities (Group III, single tax);
- Individual English classes at online school;
- Annual budget for training and/or sports;
- Free health insurance after probationary period;
- Silent office near Lukyanivska metro station.
Sounds interesting? Then, apply now, don’t wait up. SoftConstruct is a cool place to work, where you’ll have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.