SoftConstruct conducts basic and applied research in four key areas: data science, computer vision, big data, real-time processing. Our experience is extremely wide: from working with complex computer and engineering systems, programming for data science — to developing and putting into practice innovative solutions in the field of sports, eSports, and security.
Project: Data Platform.
Data warehouse that delivers the performance, simplicity, concurrency, and affordability for data collecting, rapid analytics, and extracting data-driven insights for business users.
Lambda architecture, designed to handle massive quantities of data by taking advantage of both batch and stream-processing methods. This approach to architecture attempts to balance latency, throughput, and fault-tolerance by using batch processing to provide comprehensive and accurate views of batch data, while simultaneously using real-time stream processing to provide views of online data.
In many organizations, data consumption processes for timely reporting or crucial analytical requirements are hindered by both delays in query execution and information presentation. The main challenge is to minimize decision delay with the help of flexible solutions with open and simplified architecture and high performance based on future-oriented technologies using AI models and forecasting analytics.
- Up to 1 PB of data from 500+ partners in long-term storage;
- 30+ M new records daily;
- Latency for insight based on data delivery time <5 sec.
Technologies: SQL, Google BigQuery, Google Colab, dbt, Metabase or Tableau, Python for Data analysis, GA/GA4
- 4+ years of relevant experience in data analytics;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with BI visualization tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI or Metabase ;
- Familiarity with data warehousing and ETL/ELT pipelines;
- Experience with dbt, Dataform or Airflow;
- Experience writing analytical Python;
- Experience in cloud data platforms (GCP, AWS);
- Understanding of product metrics, funnels, cohort analysis, A/B testing;
- Knowledge of Web/App Analytics (GA/GA4, GTM, Google Optimize);
- Good written and spoken English (minimum intermediate)
Nice to have:
- Domain in Gambling area (SportsBook or Casino);
- Strong mathematical and modelling skills;
- Experience in machine learning (classification, regression, time series)
- Interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and translate them into product, marketing, and financial insights;
- Leverage various data warehouses, ETL/ELT tools and BI platform;
- Communicate findings clearly to a broad range of stakeholders;
- Create dashboards and reports, define key metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported;
- Collaboration with the team Backend, Data Engineers, FrontEnd, Data Science, Design;
- Creation and support of project documentation;
- Corporate DWH and data science workbench integration.
- Interesting and challenging work in a product and customer-oriented technology company
- Plenty of opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- We keep work-life balance
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Relocation bonus
- Participate in R&D projects
- Silent office near Lukyanivska metro station
Sounds interesting? Then, apply now, don’t wait up. SoftConstruct is a cool place to work, where you’ll have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.