We are a small project team (5 people) working on a trading tool, which is aimed at simplification and automatization of traders duties.
Erlang/OTP, Elixir, Apache Kafka, PostgreSql, HTTP, WebSocket
Skills & Experience:
- Erlang and/or Elixir, OTP framework.
- Understanding of how Erlang BEAM runtime works “under the hood”.
- Ability to write reliable and high-performant code, in particular for a distributed environment (i.e. a set of microservices communicating via a message bus or API).
- Understanding of internet technologies / protocols: HTTP, WebSocket etc.
- Relational DBMS.
- Experience with streams-processing architecture and tools, e.g. Apache Kafka.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Frontend development.
- Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker.
- We are looking for a Senior Back-end Developer who will be responsible for creating separate elements for the trading tool and work with real-time data. We need a strong developer who can contribute meaningfully to discussions concerning frontend architecture and structure.
- Create parts and logic for trading tool, partake in architecture decisions, work with high speed and high capacity of data.
What can we offer you in addition to the invaluable experience and the innovative project?
- Open source contribution opportunities to leading projects.
- Work along with functional programming and algorithms nerds.
- Top-notch R&D environment and daily challenges.
- Health insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- We keep work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Silent office near Lukyanivska metro station.
Sounds interesting? Then, apply now, don’t wait up. SoftConstruct is a cool place to work, where you’ll have fun, make friends, and grow professionally.