SoftConstruct Technology Holding serves on five continents and supports 500+ Partners who operate on the European, American, and Asian markets. Each partner has a strong need to grow and retain their customers, and as a cure for our partners’ pains, SoftConstruct launches a new project called Gamification Engine.
High-load gambling B2B platform that supports the work of more than 500 partners around the world.
Location — Kyiv/Yerevan (Frequent business trips to the head office).
Job mission — Optimize and improve the current platform.
MSSQL, MS Azure, GCP
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience administering database servers, including MSSQL
- Must have demonstrated experience designing architectural frameworks and relevant MSSQL experience.
- Working knowledge of deployment/hosting architectures and application security.
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience in database and system performance tuning
- Experience with common database monitoring, diagnostic, trending, and admin tools.
- Experience with Azure Cloud technologies (Azure SQL Server, Analysis Services, Synapse, DataFactory, Active Directory).
- Experience with MSSQL Replication.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- High level of initiative and follow-through.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- A team of experts, who are open to sharing knowledge and experience;
- Interesting and challenging work in a product and customer-oriented technology company;
- Support in training and development, starting from developing IDP to paying for Ukrainian and foreign conferences and other events;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Annual leave, short terms sick leave and all paid sick days;
- Full tax and accounting support of individual entrepreneur activities (Group III, single tax);
- Individual English classes at online school;
- Annual budget for training and/or sports;
- Free health insurance after probationary period;
- Silent office near Lukyanivska metro station.