● Experience with Google Cloud Platform (or Azure, AWS);
● Script writing in Bash, Python, or Golang;
● Knowledge of Unix/Linux based system;
● Understanding of Networking (High-load traffic);
● CI/CD (Gitlab CI);
● Artifactory (Nexus or etc.);
● Monitoring and logging tools (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK);
● Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, Helm, Ansible).
● Experience with Cloud IoT;
● Experience with Video Streaming services;
● Experience with ML pipelines;
● Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases, file storages.
A team of experts in the field of Data Science\Machine Learning, who are open to sharing knowledge and experience and often act as speakers at technical conferences in Ukraine and abroad.
Support in training and development, starting from free English courses in the office and developing IDP to paying for Ukrainian and foreign conferences and other events.
Well, of course: medical insurance, 24 calendar days of vacation, paid sick leave, and more.
And yes, by the way, our office is a
In this role you will create the cloud infrastructure and CI/CD on Google Cloud Services for the network of AI-cameras. Our cameras will be placed at stadiums and produce video streaming and statistics for sports.
About the project:
Realtime sports tracking: AJNA
This is a highly accurate, real-time video analysis tool with a zero operator’s assistance for in-game events extraction, object tracking, and situation reconstruction.
It can be widely used to develop statistical information for tactical analysis for teams and coaches, for creating and adding further information to live broadcasts. The product can also help collect individual statistics and create additional features in iGaming.
You can find more details here: bit.ly/2C8K9ZZ
Challenges we have faced in development:
· panoramic 8K video with small objects processing
· accuracy in real-time
· short period for R&D (including hardware)
· operator avoidance
· compact solution for hardware video