• Minimum of 3 years on the position of a Software Developer
• Experience in building complex React+Redux applications
• Software design skills, design patterns
• Great HTML/CSS skills
• Experience with the Git version control system
• Ability to understand business requirements
• Unit testing
• Great communication skills
• Attention to details
• Business insightfulness
•Basic knowledge of modern CI/CD
• Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
• Knowledge of PHP
— Corporate culture that inspires growth and development (tech talks, mentoring, etc)
— Regular team-building activities
— Comfortable working environment
— Friendly and open-minded team
— X Box, football team, adventures)
• Development of SPA by applying React+Redux
• Designing the project architecture from scratch
• Performing the tech leading role in the project
We’ve been developing from scratch a platform and a mobile app to solve the real problems of fleet management like parts inventory control, GPS tracking and Vehicle on-board PC synchronization, fuel budget optimization, etc.
In this project we’re all about Laravel, React, API, SaaS, AWS, machine learning and agile methodology.
The product idea corresponds to our company mission and we’re inviting like-minded individuals to join our challenging project and share our result-oriented culture. We don’t have any bureaucracy, just simple tools and flat management structure.
We’re proud of our team of authentic individuals and exceptional IT professionals. Our team consists of the PM/BA, two Senior PHP Devs (Laravel), two Senior Front-end Devs (React). Three more talents are expected to join the team at a later stage.
Please send us your CV and we’ll have a coffee together!